Sometimes breakfasts are a bit difficult to prepare because the matter of time has a lot of influence, and you might think to have a great breakfast you need lots of time, but this is not the case.
So don’t let time stop you from having a healthy meal for breakfast.
One piece of advice I can give you the night before breakfast decided what you will eat and gather all the ingredients and have them ready to prepare for the next morning; this will save you a lot of time.
But if you no longer know what to eat for breakfast and you are tired of eggs and bacon, here are the best breakfasts that you can prepare yourself in no time.
1. Overnight Oatmeal
This is an ideal recipe to make the night before if you don’t have a lot of time in the morning.
1/3 of oats
Almond milk (or your preference)
1/2 or 1 Apple
A handful of almonds.
A teaspoon of vanilla
A tablespoon of honey
1. In a glass container with a lid, add the oats first.
2. Cut the apple into small squares. Also, chop the almonds a bit.
3. After cutting the apple and almonds, add them to the oatmeal and then stir.
4. When the ingredients are mixed, add the milk until all the oats are covered.
5. Also add the teaspoon of vanilla and the tablespoon of honey, and stir well.
6. You can add a little of the chopped almond on top to decorate.
7. Once you have finished preparing your oatmeal, cover it well and leave it in the refrigerator.
And ready! You already have your breakfast ready to taste in the morning.
2. Blueberry Muffin
This is also a recipe that you can make the night before.
1/4 cups sugar
1 cups of white flour
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/4 cups vegetable oil
1/4 cups of milk of your choice
1 cups blueberry
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1/4 cups of sugar, for the blueberry mixture
1/4 cups of flour, for the blueberry mixture
1. Preheat your oven to about 200ºC or 400ºF.
2. In a bowl, mix: the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar.
3. In another separate bowl mix: the egg, milk, vegetable oil.
4. Once you have your two mixes, go add the dry ingredients little by little to the wet ingredients.
5. In a bowl, add the sugar and flour and mix well. Then add the blueberries to this mixture and stir well.
6. Then, pass the blueberries through a strainer to remove excess flour.
7. Prepare the mold for your muffin; if you do not have the cups, grease the mold well with butter to prevent them from sticking.
8. To the muffin mix, add half of the blueberries and mix well.
9. Add the mixture to the molds, but you should only fill about 3/4 as the muffins will grow in the oven. Add the rest of the blueberries on top of the mixture.
10. Bake for about 20 min or until you insert a knife and it comes out clean.
Makes approximately 6 muffins.
3. Omelet With Mushrooms
salt and pepper to taste
1 clove garlic
2 cups of fresh mushroom
Coriander to taste
1. In a bowl, mix the 8 eggs with salt and pepper to taste and reserve.
2. Dice the tomato and onion. Fillet the fields. And also, finely chop the garlic and cilantro.
3. In a pan over medium heat, add the one tablespoon of coconut oil.
Once the pan is hot, add: the onion, garlic, tomato, mushrooms, and half the coriander. Mix well for 5 min and then reserve.
4. In another pan over medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil, and once hot, add part of the mixture (to cover the pan) and cook. Repeat this until all the mixture is finished.
5. Serve an omelet and fill with the previously reserved mixture and decorate with the rest of the coriander.
4. Smoothie Bowl
1 frozen banana
1 cup red fruit, frozen
10 grams of granola
1/2 cups of frozen kiwi
A handful of almonds
1. Add half of the banana, half of the red berries and half of the kiwis in the blender and blend perfectly. If the blender won’t spin, add a splash of milk or water.
2. Dice the rest of the kiwi, banana, and red berries. It also chops the almonds into small pieces.
3. Once the smoothie is ready, add it to a small bowl and decorate with the chopped fruit, granola, and almonds.
5. Apple Pancake
1/2 cup oatmeal
a tablespoon of cinnamon
a splash of vanilla
butter or oil
1. Add in the blender: the banana, apple, cinnamon, oats, and vanilla, and blend.
2. In a pan over medium heat, add a little butter or oil and a little of the mixture (depending on the size you want the hot cake).
3. Cook entirely on both sides, and they will be ready to serve.
4. You can accompany it with maple syrup and the fruit of your choice.