For does times when your craving something sweet but have no ideas what to eat, here I share with you some dessert recipes that you can make at home in a very simple way.
280 grams of butter
40 grams of sugar
310 grams of dark chocolate
130 grams of flour
15 grams of cocoa
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup of almonds
30 grams of chocolate, to decorate
1. In a bowl, you will add the dry ingredients: the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, and the whole almonds and mix well.
2. In a bowl that you can put in a bain-marie, add the butter and dark chocolate, stir the chocolate and butter until it is completely melted, and then add the vanilla.
3.After add the mixture slowly with the dry ingredients.
4. When it is perfectly mixed, add the mixture to a baking dish—Bake at 170°C/338°F for about 17 minutes, or wait until the knife comes out clean.
5. Melt the rest of the chocolate in a double boiler and add it to the brownie’s top once the brownie is cooked and fry.
2. Cold Chocolate Cake
12 (3 packets) oreo cookies
90 g butter, melted
(7 g) 1 envelope of gelatin,
5 tablespoons of water
1 cup heavy cream
(200 g) 1 cup of semi-bitter chocolate
1. Separate the 12 oreo cookies and remove the filling, and put it aside.
Then crush the cookies without the filling in a blender or by hand.
2. In a bowl, mix the cookies with the melted butter and form a crust in a cake mold with a spoon’s help. And put it to refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Hydrate the gelatin with water and let it rest for a few minutes.
4. Heat the whipping cream along with the gelatin and the oreo filling in the microwave for 30 seconds, until it melts and is well integrated.
5. Next, add the hot cream to the chopped chocolate and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
6. After goahead and pour the mixture into the mold with the crust and refrigerate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
You can decorate with whipped cream.
3. Spanish Flan
A can of evaporated milk
A can of condensed milk
Vanilla to taste
1/2 cup of sugar
1.Preheat the oven to 175°C/347 °F.
2. In a skillet over low heat, put the sugar to melt little by little to form the caramel. When you notice that the sugar begins to melt, move little by little until all the sugar dissolves. It prevents the caramel from turning too dark, as it turns bitter.
3. Once the caramel is done, pour it into the mold and spread it throughout the mold.
4. In a blender, add the eggs, the vanilla, the condensed milk, and the evaporated milk and blend.
5. Now pour the mixture into the mold with the caramel and cover it with aluminum.
6. Put your flan in the oven in a bain-marie for about an hour.
7. When the skirt is ready, remove from the oven and let it rest until it cools and then unmold.
8. After removing the flan from the mold, put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours so that you can enjoy it cold.
4. Rice Pudding
1L whole milk
1 piece of lemon and orange peel
Use one cinnamon stick
1. Use a pan where you will add the rice, lemon, orange peels, milk, and a cinnamon stick.
2.When the pan is properly heated but not boiling, you can lower the heat and cook.
Stir every 5 minutes; this is to avoid the pudding from sticking into the pan.
3. Wait 45 minutes; when the grain is almost done, add the sugar.
Let cook for 10 more minutes, until the rice is very soft.
4. Now turn off the heat and add the butter.
Remove the shells, and the cinnamon stick and mix well.
5. Put the rice pudding in individual bowls. Sprinkle a little ground cinnamon on top for the final touch.
5. Chocolate Truffles
200ml whipping cream or whipping cream
Cocoa powder or the final coating that we want
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler. Then add the whipping cream and mix well.
2. You must let this mixture cool until it hardens. You can do it in the fridge or at room temperature.
3. Wait until it is hardened, then use a teaspoon to form a ball and put it on a plate.
4. Then we roll it on the coverage we want. You can even bathe them in the chocolate of your choice, and we place them in a small muffin or cupcake mold, and it is ready