This easy brownie recipe was taught to me by my grandmother when I was 16 years old, and I have made it many, many times; of course, it has undergone some modifications along the way.
The most important thing to obtain a rich brownie is not to overcook it; when burying the typical stick, it should still come out wet.
1 box walnut brownie mix
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF or 176ºC.
2. In a bowl, add the milk, the eggs, and the oil. Mix perfectly.
3. Add the brownie mixture little by little and mix well.
4. If the mixture is too thick for your taste, you can add two tablespoons of milk until you get the consistency you want.
5. Add the mixture to a previously greased mold. The mold can be approximately 8 x 8 inches.
6. Bake at 325ºF or 163ºC for 30 min or until you insert a fork and it comes out clean or almost clean.
7. Wait until the brownie cools down a bit before unmolding and cutting. You can accompany it with ice cream.