These are quite simple muffins to make, perfect if you want to take them to work or share at home with your family.
Simple is best, enjoy.
1 box corn muffin mix
1/3 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 250ºF or 122ºC.
2. In a bowl, add the milk and the egg. Mix perfectly.
2. Then add the corn muffin mixture little by little and mix well.
3. If the mixture is too thick for your taste, you can add one tablespoon of milk until you get the consistency you want.
4. Grease a cupcake pan with butter or oil. You can layer the molds, but don’t grease the mold if you decide to layer them.
5. Fill each layer 3/4 full of the pan.
6. Bake at 250ºF or 122ºC. for 10 to 15 min or until lightly browned.
You must be aware since it is easy for them to burn.