For 6 people
1 Pie dough
200 g Mascarpone cheese
200 g Single whipping cream
3g Grenetina in sheets
Honey, 8 tablespoons
Sugar, 1 tablespoon
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/374°F.
2. Add the gelatin to a bowl of cold water to hydrate for about ten minutes.
3. Add the dough to a removable pie pan. Prick it all over with a fork. Line the dough with wax paper and add rice or legumes to make the dough weigh.
4. Bake for 10 min. After this time, remove the vegetables together with the paper and bake the dough for 10 more minutes.
5. In a pan, add the walnuts in pieces and the sugar, lightly toast the nuts while they caramelize with the sugar. Remove from heat and let cool.
6. Add the cream in a bowl and with or with the help of a mixer and beat until it has been inflated. You can do this with a hand mixer.
7. Mix the cream with half the honey and cheese.
8. Eliminate the water from the gelatin, and melt it for a few seconds in the microwave and add it to the previous mixture.
9. Add this mixture to the dough and together with the caramelized walnuts and honey. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the pie takes the body.