If you’re looking for delicious gluten-free recipes, this is the article for you. These recipes are perfect for taking to work or school.
1 ½ cups of warm water
1 instant yeast
1 tbsp. of salt
1 tbsp. of sugar
4 cups of almond flour
1. The first thing you should do is dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm water. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, add the previous mixture and gradually add the flour and salt until you get a firm dough that is not sticky. If the dough is very sticky, add a little more of the flour. Knead for three minutes.
If you want to make the pretzels different, you can add Parmesan cheese to taste in the flour mixture.
3 Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes.
4. Then divide the dough into eight equal parts (or more depending on the size you want the pretzels). Then, form strips, roll and shape it into a pretzel.
5. Put the pretzels on a previously greased baking tray and glaze with the egg and sprinkle with a little coarse salt or Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes until golden brown.
2. Hummus with vegetables
2 cups of cooked chickpeas.
3 tablespoons olive oil.
2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
2 tablespoons of water.
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder.
A pinch of salt and pepper
3 sprigs of parsley
Cumin to taste.
3 baby carrots or a regular carrot
1 stick of celery
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients for the hummus and blend until you have the thickness of your liking. If it is too thick, you can add olive oil.
2. Cut the celery, cucumber and carrots into more or less thick strips.
3. Accompany the vegetables with the hummus.
3. Jicama salad
1/2 cup of pineapple cut into cubes
1/2 cup of tangerine juice
6 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons white vinegar
4 tablespoons of toasted sesame
1. Cut the jicama, cucumber, and carrot into strips and mix with pineapple.
2. For the vinaigrette, blend the tangerine juice, olive oil, vinegar, and sesame.
3. Put the salad in a topper and put the vinaigrette aside to prevent the vegetables from over-softening. You can also accompany the vegetables with hummus.
4. Broccoli cake
2 cups of broccoli
1/2 cups of almond flour
1 tablespoon garlic powder,
1/2 cups of parsley
2 teaspoons oregano
1. Cook the broccoli for 15 minutes in plenty of water and a teaspoon of salt.
2. Finely chop the broccoli or put it in a food processor until well blended. You can add the onion and parsley in the food processor along with the broccoli.
3.Then mix the broccoli with the finely chopped onion, flour, garlic, parsley, oregano, egg, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until smooth. You can add the cheese of your preference.
4. Shape the pancakes of the size you want until the mixture is finished.
5. Fry the pancakes in plenty of oil until you see a golden brown.
6. Serve with a mayonnaise dressing. Ketchup and mustard.
5. Canned tuna fish tacos
Makes 4 Servings
2 cups of tuna
1 cup of carrot
1/2 cups of celery
1 cup of pea
1/2 red onion
1 Cup of tomato, diced
Mayonnaise to taste
4 nopal tortillas
8 slices of Manchego cheese
1. Cook the peas and carrots in plenty of water until they are soft.
2. Cut into small squares: carrot, tomato, onion and celery.
3. Mix all the vegetables with the tuna. Then add the mayonnaise to taste.
4. Form the rolls with the nopal tortilla, the tuna salad and the cheese.
Feel free to add avocado or anything else you might like with your tacos.
6. Quinoa and chia bread
1 3/4 cups quinoa
1/4 cups of chia
1 cup of water
1/4 cups olive oil
1/2 teaspoons of salt
1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cups of amaranth or almond flour
1/4 cups of sunflower seed
1. The first thing you will do is leave the quinoa in 1 cup of water for 24 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C or 329 ° F.
3. You must soak the chia in ½ cup of water until they double their size.
4. Next, add the quinoa to a food processor or blender, along with the soaked chia, ½ cup of water, olive oil, baking soda, salt, and lemon juice. Process until you get a doughy mixture for 3 minutes.
5. Take the mixture out of the processor or blender and put it in a bowl. Then. Add the amaranth flour little by little until completely integrated.
6.Line a mold with wax paper and add a drizzle of olive oil.
7. Add the mixture to the mold and distribute perfectly, then cover with the sunflower seeds.
8. Bake at 160 ° C or 329 ° F for approximately 1 hour or until golden brown on the outside.
9. After this time, remove the bread from the oven and let it cool before unmolding.
10. You can make a delicious sandwich with this bread or add hummus or jam of your choice.
7. Cheese sandwich
4 slice chia and quinoa bread or gluten free bread
4 slices of yellow cheese
1/2 cup of grated motzarella cheese
2 butter spoons
1. Slice the brad and put butter.
2. In a pan or grill over medium heat, put the slices of bread and add the cheeses on one of the bread’s tops.
3. Then, flip the bread so that it is toasted on the other side. Lower the heat and cover the pan or grill.
4. Cook until the cheese has melted.